- Who is Alto Ingredients?
Alto Ingredients, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALTO) is a leading manufacturer, supplier, and distributor of essential ingredients and additives for safe and clean environments, for industrial and cosmetic products, for premium essential feed and food ingredients, and for a lower carbon economy. ALTO produces and markets USP and FCC certified industrial and beverage alcohols, low-carbon renewable fuel, Alto Yeast, corn gluten meal, corn germ, corn oil, distiller grains, and CO2, offering consistent product quality, managing logistics, and providing reliable service and delivery.
Alto Ingredients owns and operates three distilleries and a specialty yeast production facility at its Pekin Illinois campus and four distilleries in the Western states of California, Oregon and Idaho. Alto Ingredients' manufacturing combines to provide a strong product portfolio. Alto Ingredients sells its products in domestic and international markets.
- Where is Alto Ingredients traded?
Alto Ingredients trades on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the ticker symbol ALTO.
- What is Alto Ingredients' CUSIP?
The company's CUSIP is 69423U305.
- How do I purchase shares of common stock of Alto Ingredients, Inc.?
The company's common stock can be purchased through any registered broker-dealer.
- Does Alto Ingredients pay a dividend on its common stock?
The company does not declare dividends on shares of its common stock at this time.
- How many shares of common stock are outstanding?
As of March 11, 2022, there were 73,726,517 shares of Alto Ingredients, Inc. of common stock issued and outstanding.
- Does Alto Ingredients have a direct stock purchase plan?
The company does not have a direct stock purchase plan at this time.
- When does Alto Ingredients' fiscal year end?
- When is Alto Ingredients' annual stockholder meeting?
The most recent annual meeting was held June 17, 2021. The next meeting date has not been announced yet.
- How many people does Alto Ingredients employ?
As of March 11, 2022, we had approximately 417 employees.
- Who is Alto Ingredients' investor relations contact?
Tel: (916) 403-2755
LHA Investor Relations
Tel: (415) 433-3777
- Who is Alto Ingredients' stock transfer agent?
American Stock Transfer & Trust Co.
6201 15th Avenue, 2nd Floor
Brooklyn, New York 11219
Telephone: (718) 921-8360
Facsimile: (718) 921-8310
- Who are Alto Ingredients' independent public accountants?
RSM US LLP
110 South Phillips Ave, Suite 300
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Tel: (605) 336-9955
- Where is Alto Ingredients headquartered?
Alto Ingredients, Inc.
1300 South Second Street
Pekin, Illinois 61554
Tel: (916) 403-2123