- Who is Alto Ingredients?
Alto Ingredients, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALTO) is a leading manufacturer, supplier, and distributor of specialty alcohols and essential ingredients, and the largest producer of specialty alcohols in the United States. These alcohol products are used in food, beverage, pharmaceutical, dietary supplement and cosmetic products, in addition to industrial and renewable fuel. ALTO produces and markets essential ingredients including Alto Yeast, corn gluten meal, corn germ, corn oil, distiller grains, and CO2, offering consistent product quality, managing logistics, and providing reliable service and delivery.
Alto Ingredients operates five alcohol production facilities. Three production facilities are located in Illinois, one is located in Oregon and another is located in Idaho. Eagle Alcohol Company, LLC, or Eagle Alcohol, is a wholly-owned subsidiary which specializes in break bulk distribution of specialty alcohols. Alto Ingredients' manufacturing and distribution combines to provide a strong product portfolio. Alto Ingredients sells its products in domestic and international markets.
- Where is Alto Ingredients traded?
Alto Ingredients trades on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the ticker symbol ALTO.
- What is Alto Ingredients' CUSIP?
The company's CUSIP is 69423U305.
- How do I purchase shares of common stock of Alto Ingredients, Inc.?
The company's common stock can be purchased through any registered broker-dealer.
- Does Alto Ingredients pay a dividend on its common stock?
The company does not declare dividends on shares of its common stock at this time.
- How many shares of common stock are outstanding?
As of March 11, 2022, there were 73,726,517 shares of Alto Ingredients, Inc. of common stock issued and outstanding.
- Does Alto Ingredients have a direct stock purchase plan?
The company does not have a direct stock purchase plan at this time.
- When does Alto Ingredients' fiscal year end?
- When is Alto Ingredients' annual stockholder meeting?
The most recent annual meeting was held June 23, 2022. The next meeting date has not been announced yet.
- How many people does Alto Ingredients employ?
As of March 11, 2022, we had approximately 417 employees.
- Who is Alto Ingredients' investor relations contact?
Tel: (916) 403-2755
LHA Investor Relations
Tel: (415) 433-3777
- Who is Alto Ingredients' stock transfer agent?
American Stock Transfer & Trust Co.
6201 15th Avenue, 2nd Floor
Brooklyn, New York 11219
Telephone: (718) 921-8360
Facsimile: (718) 921-8310
- Who are Alto Ingredients' independent public accountants?
RSM US LLP
310 S Broadway
Rochester, MN 55904
- Where is Alto Ingredients headquartered?
Alto Ingredients, Inc.
1300 South Second Street
Pekin, Illinois 61554
Tel: (916) 403-2123